Would you like to use our live hashtags data in your website or blog? Now you can, just like in this example:
As a matter of fact, we’ve just released our new Hashtagify Widgets. You can choose to show your users:
- The popularity and top related hashtags for a hashtag – as a graph or as a table
- Trend charts, with weekly data for the last 2 months
- Trend comparisons, where you can compare different hashtags in the same charts
- Top 30 hashtags charts, where you can list the top hashtags for a given language, by month and by week
- Go to our Hashtagify Widget Wizard
- Choose the widget type you want on your website
- Choose your hashtag (or hashtags) and the width for the widget
- Copy and paste the html code to your website, like you do with YouTube and other embeds
The data in our widgets is interactive, always up to date, and completely free. We only require you to leave the attribution to our website.
If you want to see how easy it is to integrate hashtags data into your website, just Try the wizard now!